About the Association
The SZK Association (Siberian Grain Consortium) was created in July 2019 on the initiative of the Siberian grain market participants, with the support of the Plenipotentiary Envoy of the President of the Russian Federation in the Siberian Federal District’s Apparatus and the executive committee of the interregional association Siberian Agreement (See protocol decisions of the ECS on agriculture of the interregional association Siberian Agreement).
The goals of creating the Association are:
– protection of the Association members’ rights and legitimate interests and the representation of their common interests in state and other bodies regarding their professional activities;
– assistance in the implementation of provisions of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated May 7, 2018 No. 204 “On National Goals and Strategic Tasks concerning the Development of the Russian Federation for the Period until 2024”, aimed at expanding agricultural production, increasing export potential of the agro-industrial complex of Siberian regions;
– development of a transport and logistics system for export and other transportation of grain and other agricultural products, aimed at increasing the throughput of the logistics infrastructure;
– consolidation of the Siberian agricultural producers’ grain volumes aimed at increase in export volumes of grain and its processed products by offering these volumes of the required quality to large consumers;
– creation of better conditions for the preservation of grains and oilseeds through the development of transport and logistics schemes and infrastructure, including elevators;
– improving efficiency and effectiveness of the interaction between Siberian grain market participants;
– creating conditions for deep processing of grains and oilseeds;
– assistance in ensuring stable sales of grains and oilseeds in the domestic market and access to the international markets.